Features of the Arena
The ‘Lino Oldrini’ Arena is located in the district of Masnago and is currently called PALA2A. Pallacanestro Varese manages the building.
The building has a capacity of 5,100 seats and is provided with adequate cabling for media coverage for the events it hosts. It has large parking areas, four bars, a large hospitality area, a fully equipped pressroom and a store that sells Varese Basketball merchandise.
Palasport is a multifunctional building that is able not only to effectively accommodate sporting events but also concerts, conventions, exhibitions, trade fairs and corporate events. PALA2A is also open 365 days a year as the headquarters for training and youth division games, and the Pallacanestro Varese first team.
FEATURES OF THE ARENA:
- CAPACITY: 5,100 seats
- COURT SURFACE: 1,080 square meters (40 x 27 meters)
- SEATS ALONG THE COURT PERIMETER (Parterre): 750
- PRESS STATIONS equipped with counters and electricity outlets: 50
- PRESS AREA: separated and equipped with telephone and fax lines and wireless ADSL
- HOSPITALITY AREA equipped with a bar and sofas – Capacity: 100 seats
- 3 LOCKER ROOMS: they can also be set up as dressing rooms
- 2 TICKET OFFICES, each with 6 counters – Adjacent to the entrance yard
- BARS: 1 central bar in the Parterre area and 5 bars in the other sectors
- PARKING AREAS: 3, 2 of which nearby the stadium and 1 at a distance of 1,500 meters.
For information on how to rent the facilities please contact:
Pallacanestro Varese – Tel. +39 0332 240990 – [email protected]